Working with you we establish a project scheduling timeline for design, build-out, phasing and strategies for the least disruption of business and negative impact to guests, if the hotel is open during construction. Project schedule is a key tool for monitoring progress through completion.
Key services include:
- Planning for new construction and renovation including selection of consultants
- Coordinate with architects, contractors and other consultants on the development of the design working through construction documents
- Represent the owner to review the construction progress on a daily basis
- Coordinate actual expenses vs. budget to help determine change order priorities
- Review consultant plans to ensure full coordination as well as compliance with Brand standards and vision
- Monitor master development schedule to ensure target open date is accurately forecast
- Publish a directory of all entities involved and keep a record of all communications
- Participate in OAC meetings as scheduled. Prepare monthly report with status of timeliness, budget, compliance with Brand requirements and acceptable quality levels. Identify actions to remedy any issues.
- Document the progress with photographs and write monthly updates for key stakeholders
- Coordinate turnover schedule with the openings team for rooms readiness
- Develop acceptance process in conjunction with operations teams
- Create punch list of items not completed and follow progress through completion